Bridge Street Park (BSP) promises a new town amenity for all to enjoy. The Town of Suffield has been actively engaged with their selected design partner, SLR, to create meaningful tools so that residents can weigh in and express their desires. Prior to initiating the BSP Request for Proposals (RFP), the Town compiled feedback spanning several years to establish scope. Additionally, SLR is currently engaged in updating the Suffield Public School's demographic study which further informs their understanding of our community and our needs going forward. SLR has now summarized all of this data in a newly created BSP website which also includes an important survey for residents. Now we need Suffield residents to get involved!
- Provide Information to Public via Bridge Street Park Website
- Click here for link to website
- Gather Public Feedback via Survey
- Public Information Session/Workshop
Town & SLR will solicit feedback on park amenities, styles, and other wants/concerns.
- Monday, May 24
- 6 - 7:30 p.m.
- Suffield Middle School
- In-person meeting!
- Current COVID protocols will be followed
- Provide Ongoing Project Information to Public