The Town of Suffield and Suffield Public Schools recently collaborated to form a Joint Facilities Committee and hired Tecton Architects as part of an RFP process to complete a Facilities Master Plan.
The Plan will assess the use and condition of select Municipal and Board of Education facilities and adjacent land to establish a priority, schedule, and budget for the most effective use; modernization, replacement, or expansion that will create a framework for the Town’s Capital Plan for the next ten (10) years.
- Go to Capital Projects, RFPs & Bids page for more information and updates
- Facilities Master Plan flyer
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join us for guided tours of several of the buildings included in the Facilities Master Plan on Saturday, June 26th from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Community volunteers, members of the Committee, and members from Tecton Architects will be available to answer questions and collect feedback. By walking each facility, residents will gain a first-hand experience of the condition of the buildings, spatial challenges, and opportunities present at each site.
Guided walking tours will occur every 15 minutes, starting at the top of the hour. Participants can choose when and where they want to begin.
Buildings included in the tour:
- Fire Station Headquarters, 73 Mountain Road
- McAlister Intermediate School, 260 Mountain Road
- Suffield Middle School, 350 Mountain Road
- Police Headquarters, 911 Mountain Road
- A.W. Spaulding Elementary School, 945 Mountain Road