Errands in Town
Enfield Mall shopping
Enfield Adult Rehabilitation Center (EARC)
Felician Sisters Adult Day Care
Suffield Senior Center programs
Monthly out-of-town shopping trips/lunches
(see Senior Center Newsletter)
Greater Hartford Transit provides 80% of the cost of buses to the Town of Suffield through Federal funding. The other 20% is the responsibility of the Mini Bus. For this purpose, the Town has set up the Suffield Mini Bus Reserve Fund, a special account where donations are deposited for the explicit purpose of purchasing new vehicles. To date, we are very proud that all the buses purchased have been bought with the donations in this fund. Tax-deductible contributions should specify “Suffield Mini Bus Reserve Fund".
This schedule is a general overview. For questions, more information or a special need, please call.