National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1 (800) 273 8255 or
Text 741 741
Suffield Youth Services strives to coordinate and support youth and families so they may reach their full potential as healthy members of society. Youth Services envisions a home where teens are able to establish strong and positive relationships with family, peers, school and the community.
The following services are provided:
- Positive Youth Development
- Coordination of support services
- Crisis intervention
- Age appropriate groups on specialized topics
- Truancy case management
- Mental health and substance abuse prevention/awareness programs
- Placement of appropriate referrals to other professionals
Youth Services also sits on the Juvenile Review Board and assists with case management.
Visit the Youth Center! We are located in the Game Room of the Senior Center (with our own separate entrance in the back of the building). You can find ping pong, foosball, air hockey, pool, board games and more! Be on the lookout for drop in hours!