Human resources will take a leadership role and provide service in support of The Town of Suffield by promoting the concept that our employees are the most valuable resource and will be treated as such. The Human Resources Department will act as a catalyst to enable Town of Suffield employees to contribute at optimum levels toward the success and operation of the Town.
We will do this by:
- Recruitment of qualified individuals
- Retention of valuable employees
- Training, development and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the Town
- A safe and healthy working environment
- Inspiration and encouragement for a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication and feedback
- Resources for administering benefits, policies and procedures
- Establishing, administering and effectively communicating sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality
- Maintain compliance with employment and labor laws, town directives and labor agreements
Certified Police Officer | Applications.PoliceDept.CertifiedPoliceOfficer.pdf
Suffield Police Department is currently accepting applications for current Connecticut P.O.S.T.C. Certified Police Officers for the position of Police Officer. Applicants must be either active Connecticut P.O.S.T.C certified police officers in good standing with their current department, or have retired in good standing, still having Connecticut P.O.S.T.C Police Officer certification status.
Pay: $58,364 to $70,054 salary based on experience; $10,000 hiring bonus for sufficiently experienced certified officers
Mini Bus Driver | Applications.MiniBus.Driver.pdf
The Suffield Senior Center is seeking a per diem Mini Bus Driver. This position is on call to fill in to drive when there are shift vacancies and extra drivers are needed. The available hours and days will vary from week to week. Driver needs are Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm and may include nights and weekends based on the transportation needs of the Senior Citizens and disabled residents in the Town of Suffield.
Listing files in 'Employee Resources'
How to Apply for a Town of Suffield Position
- Fill out an Employment Application
- Sign the Application
- Submit Resume with Application, if desired
Please complete application in its entirety regardless of resume submission
- Mail completed applications to:
Human Resources Department
Town of Suffield
230C Mountain Road
Suffield, CT 06078
- Or Fax to (860) 668 3317
- Or Email at email@example.com
- Please ensure applications are received or postmarked by closing date